Well, the school holidays have been busy but a few hours a day I have been back to working on my sculpt my own trolls project. Now I started this months ago as part of my O and G army BUT back then I had no idea how much WORK this would be. Two weeks ago they looked like this.
|Now you might notice how there are 24 trolls here. They look terribly bald.|
|Here are the boys today. 2/3rds are done... 8 are mostly done.|
|Here are some close ups...|
|I broke up the fur on a few with a couple of wounds...|
|I also added some patches of scales to vary things...|
|A couple need quite a bit of fur.|
|BUT most only need a patch or two...|